Sales Health Check
The purpose of our Sales Health Check is to help Sales Leaders identify where to focus in order to maximise sales performance, as well as advise on next steps in your sales growth strategy.
The Sales Health Check typically takes up to one and a half hours to complete and involves meeting with you to discuss the following topics:
- Review of your sales team performance to date.
- Your expectations for the team now & going forward.
- An assessment of team behaviour, attitude & skill.
- Current & expected challenges.
Once the Health Check has been completed, you will receive the following within one week:
- A summary of the Sales Talent Health Check meeting.
- The Key challenges & risks facing your Sales Team in the final quarter & into 2016.
- Our recommendations for ‘quick wins’, in-house interventions & external support with the corresponding outcomes for you to consider.
Please contact us to take advantage of this offer.
Due to a last minute reschedule we are able to offer a FREE Sales Talent Health Check (normally £1,100) in central London tomorrow (29.09.15) between 1:30pm & 3pm.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only one free Sales Health Check is available between 1:30pm & 3pm on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
- The Sales Health Check must be held in Central London.
- The Sales Health Check is only available for individuals who are responsible for the Management or Leadership of Sales Professionals.