Management & Leadership Coaching
Supporting you in building a high-performance sales culture
TRANSFORMATIONAL SALES MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME:
To support sales leaders and managers in implementing a comprehensive, results-driven sales culture and strategy that will deliver swift, measurable and above all sustainable results.
By the end of the module participants will understand the most common mistakes made in Sales Leadership and how to avoid them. In addition, they will develop a simple but highly effective plan for their people that will deliver results in the short, medium and long term.
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management.
- How to coach ‘change’ into your team so that it sticks.
- The qualities of high-performing leaders and high-performing teams.
- ‘Leading from the Front’ formula:
- The ‘Golden Thread’ – Building and communicating a compelling vision for your company / team.
- Roadmap – Articulating how you will achieve the vision.
- Action Plan & Priorities – What will be focused on and in what order to guarantee success.
- Expectations – The three pillars of high performance sales coaching.
DESIGNING A HIGH-PERFORMANCE SALES PROCESS
THE PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP:
Working with Leadership and Management Teams to design and implement a customer-centric, structured sales process that supports the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Once completed, this workshop and the finalised Sales Process will provide Leaders, Managers and sales professionals with a clear and objective framework, by which to measure their activity and progress on an opportunity-by-opportunity basis.
- Breaking down the anatomy of a sales opportunity.
- Identifying the key skills, behaviours and knowledge required to achieve a successful outcome.
- Analysing how customers want to buy from you.
- Designing your own ‘High-Performance, Results-Driven Sales Process’.
THE ART OF SUCCESSFUL SALES PIPELINES
THE PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP:
Provides sales leaders and managers with a highly effective way of accurately measuring new business pipeline and pinpointing which sales people need help on which deals to fast-track sales performance.
On completing this interactive workshop participants will be able to measure the strength of each of the forecasted opportunities in their new business pipeline. They will also be able to identify any risks to success and formulate ‘WIN PLANS’ or ‘CLOSE PLANS’ with their sales people to secure significantly more new business in less time.
- The problem with traditional sales forecasting.
- What to measure and how to measure it to accurately predict the outcome of a sale.
- Mapping the ‘Anatomy of Sales Opportunity’ for your organisation.
- Constructing a tailor-made SalesGap Analysis tool for your business.
- How to coach sales people using SalesGap Analysis to close more business in significantly less time.
- The secret of successful ‘WIN PLANS’ and ‘CLOSE PLANS’.